Katie is the lab’s Primary Investigator. She is an Assistant Professor in the Linguistics Department at the University of Pennsylvania. You can learn more about her from her website or CV.
- Austin, Schuler, Furlong, & Newport (under review) Learning a language from inconsistent input: Regularization in child and adult learners
- Chen & Schuler (forthcoming) Do Learner's preferences match the typological pattern of Animacy Heirarchy in morphological marking?
- Schuler, Kodner, & Caplan (2020) Abstractions are good for brains and machines: A commentary on Ambridge (2020)
- Fama, Schuler, Newport, & Turkeltaub (under review) Impacts of healthy aging and left hemisphere stroke on statistical language learning
- Culbertson & Schuler (2019) Artificial language learning in children
- Schuler, Reeder, Newport, & Aslin (2017) The effect of Zipfian frequency variations on category formation in adult artificial language learning